Come Try Retreat to Relax & Learn DEstress Activities
Come Try Retreat to Relax retreats are run in Spring and Autumn. Join the waitlist to be part of the next one – date will be agreed upon by consensus with all people intending to come. ONLY 30km from CBD. Coming up 24-25 November, 2018.
EARLY BIRD OFFER ENDS 10 NOV – Secure your place at our Destress Relaxation Activities Retreat 😊 here now 😊
or Book into our peaceful Affordable DEstress Bnb Accommodationat a time that suits you 🙂
10am Sat – 4pm Sun 🙂 Come Try Retreat ACTIVITIES INCLUDE
- Learn about Essential Oils’ benefits and choose some to add to your own pot of pure body butter cream [included in the price]
- Yoga, Please let me know if you can Bring a Mat 🙂
- Sunday 25 November 2018 – A very special guest healer Lorna Sullivan is coming to our retreat simply to provide either Reiki or Indian Head Massage as an optional extra during the long lunch break as requested by our first to register attendee 😊 Reiki works on different levels the physical, mental, emotional and spiritual enhancing everything in life. … This ancient Japanese method of healing uses energy to balance the body and mind. There will be 2-3 more sessions available for others to book into when you register please. Just email me for all the details 😊 More Info below about Lorna Sullivan 😊
- Another special guest healer Giovanna Rico will also be available during the long lunch break on Saturday 24 November to provide you with individual sessions in Somatic Experiencing. An effective therapy for resolving symptoms associated with experiencing trauma, relieving chronic stress and increasing people’s vitality and capacity to actively engage in life. There will be 3-4 sessions available for you to book into. Just email me for all the details 😊 More Info below about Giovanna, plus you will get to know Giovanna during the Essential Oils session on Sat. morning😊
A healthy food smorgasbord lunch and recipes to share
- See how easy it is to grow your own veges
- Explore the National Park wildflowers, kangaroos, birds and enjoy panoramic views [walking]
Wonderful people to chat with and experience caring, nurturing support
Contribution of $150 THIS EARLY BIRD OFFER ENDS 10 NOV [couple discounts and concession rates available] although we appreciate your best effort so as to be able to afford to keep offering the opportunity to you.
Secure your place at our Destress Relaxation Activities Retreat 😊 here now 😊
We aim to make it possible for a ALL people to be able to afford a Retreat to Relax 🙂
Receipts for Professional Development are available.
Special Guests to provide Individual healing & nurturing sessions during lunch-breaks – exclusive to this retreat 🙂
G i o v a n n a R i c o
Our body remembers everything and is wise beyond measure. It is important to listen, so that it is given what it needs to create and maintain a healthy physical and emotional well being.
- BA Psychology & Biology; BA Psychology;
- Diploma in Early Childhood Education & Care,
- Certified Raindrop Technique Specialist
- Somatic Experiencing Student Practitioner
- Her private practice is in Lesmurdie
Giovanna will also be available during the long lunch break on Saturday 24 November for individual sessions in Somatic Experiencing. An effective psycho-biological therapy for resolving symptoms associated with experiencing trauma, relieving chronic stress and increasing people’s vitality and capacity to actively engage in life. This innovative scientifically effective therapy with over 30 years of research was developed by Dr Peter Levine. Don’t be put off by the word trauma – we all have some childhood wounds to heal 🙂 Nobody’s experiences are too small to qualify.
Lorna Sullivan , from Happy Hearts Healing. Lorna Sullivan has a private Treatment Practice in Kalamunda writes:- ‘Very excited to be part of the Healing Retreat, Sunday, 25th November 2018, offering ½ hr@ $40 or 1 hour @ $70 and For Reiki or Indian Head Massage treatments.’
Lorna Sullivan writes:- ‘In 2007, I was attuned to Reiki level 1, led by the need of my own inward healing journey. I started out my intuitive healing as a young girl in Catholic primary school, where Francess and I both attended. I was aged 12, when my friends, would be lining up at the sports carnivals for me to massage their temples. Those vivid memories are still so very clear, as we lay on the blankets in the sun, with their head on my laps. Massage & Nurturing, has become a passion for me ever since.
- 2015 Reiki Level 2 with Canadian trained, Reiki Master, in Bali Ubud.
- 2016 Certificate in Indian Head Massage, with Avalon Beauty College.
- 2018 Level 2 – Certificate in The Raindrop Technique, and Training in Vitaflex Technique, with Raindrop Australia.
- Now a Registered Practitioner, with The International Institute Complimentary Therapies.
I look forward to you joining us at Francess’ Healing Retreat. It’s a truly beautiful property in the blissful hills of Greenmount. With some heart and soul tendered to this garden, giving fresh grown produce, in such a nurturing place, just to be….. It will truly lead you, on a soulful and breathtaking journey within.’
Retreat to Relax in Private Bedrooms
We have 3 couples beds, plus 3 singles, although if only single people come the first people to register get to pick their bed and room.
There are a couple of electric blankets, so hot water bottles are welcome 🙂 although the weather should be just perfect by then.
Check out some videos from the creatures that live at Retreat to Relax on our Facebook page 🙂
Mrs Magpie insisted that I video her song for you, can you hear the Call of the Wild ? See video Albums on the Facebook page.
Our Essential Oils leader Elke Blight has so much valuable information and is also studying Nutrition Coaching so will answer your questions about Myths and Truth about certain foods’ benefits and risks.
Yoga & Meditation sessions will be led by people like the following
24-25 Nov Retreat teacher is William Forde
William Forde has practised yoga for 7 years and obtained his 200hr YTT at the Yog Peeth ashram in the Himalayan mountains, namely Kalimpong, West Bengal and is an RYT 200 with Yoga Australia. He promotes a conscientious, breath-conscious, slow approach to hatha teachings, which resonates most with the traditional Indian Satyananda lineage of Hatha and Vinyasa.
William’s most unique class is his Yoga Nidra, for those wanting to go deeper into the subconscious programming and unconscious connection. Will is most passionate about bringing groups together in the outdoors and cherishes time spent in nature the most.
His classes promote self-love, diversity and positive affirmations to improve strength, balance and leadership. Enjoy being yourself, whilst contemplating philosophy in action, posture variations and cues to make classes less rigid and more accessible to a wider range of bodies.
Courtney Henry 🙂 Courtney teaches a gentle Vinyasa flow sequence, suitable for all levels. She incorporates Buddhist teachings into the practice of yoga and encourages use of both kindness and mindfulness for the body and the mind. Courtney has been meditating for nearly ten years and has attended a number of silent meditation retreats with local monks in Serpentine. She completed a 2 year (350hr RYT) yoga teacher training at a studio here in Perth. She currently teaches at studios in Claremont, Bibra Lake and Fremantle.
Sue teaches at various studios, and organises workshops in the wheatbelt, and yoga for children. She began annual training courses in India in 2016 and she completed her 2018 training courses in Hatha Yoga 500hr TTP & Authentic Yoga Nidra 6 day training workshop – Himalayan Yoga Tradition, Rishikesh, India in March.
She says ‘Since taking up Yoga practice on a regular basis, I have seen my life transform.
My goal is to help people to build a bridge between the stressful job and a balanced lifestyle and to help them find the time to do this.
As we age so often our health starts to deteriorate and the solution offered is drugs which do not cure. Would it not be more beneficial to prevent this deterioration by balancing the body and mind through Yoga practice on a daily basis and take ourselves into old age gracefully with health, vitality and inner peace.’
Sue offers the following:-
- Hatha Yoga classes
- Yin Yoga classes
- Yoga Nidra & Relaxation
- Healing Pranayama
- One on one Yoga coaching
- Private small group classes
Retreat to Relax’s Yoga leader Sue Barbour
Everything is included in the Registration Fee 🙂
Contact me today to get bank details to secure your place